How you can help
Lend a Hand to Help Our Piggies
VegasPigPets is a federal nonprofit rescue and placement organization utilizing volunteers to support all the potbelly pig pets' health and welfare needs in our care. We strive to provide education about the specialized needs of potbelly pigs and provide support to all current and prospective pig owners to assure our pig pets' best quality of life!
Monetary help goes a long way, but you can also help our adorable pig pets by donating things that they greatly need. Below are the things that would help them:
Blankets, Bedspreads, Comforters, Rugs (especially old bath rugs that have rubber backing), anything a piggy can use to keep warm in the winter! (Piggies have hair so they cannot retain body heat as dogs and cats can)
XLarge Igloos (Pigloos) and/or dog houses to use as a temporary shelter
Cargo Van, running condition for transport
18” Fresh Pine or Oak Tree Stumps
Adopt, Don’t Buy
Please, before buying a piglet, consider adopting one. Today, a lot of pets are being euthanized because of overbreeding. So, adopt now to save a life of a piglet tomorrow!
We also strongly advise you to spay and neuter your pet pig to reduce the numbers of abandoned and neglected pet pigs. Only us, humans, can help make a difference in the lives of these precious and adorable potbelly pigs.
Rescue, adopt, spay, and neuter!
Organizations and Agencies (Click any link below to go directly to their website)
- ZONING FOR SOUTHERN NEVADA (Most important to check first!)
- SCAMPP (SoCal Assn for Miniature Potbelly Pigs)
- PigHarmony (Acton, CA)
- Petfinder (find pets by zip code)
- Adopt-A-Pet (find pets by zip code)
- Pigasus Sanctuary - Mack, CO
- Ironwood Pig Sanctuary - Marana, AZ
- California Potbellied Pig Association-NorCal
- Lil Ophan Hammies (Solvang, CA)
- FAREC- Deer Lodge, TN
- The Pig Preserve- Jamestown, TN
- Shepherds Green - Cookeville, TN
- Swine Society- Palm City, FL
- CJ Acres- Keystone Acres, FL
- Kindred Spirits- Ocala, FL
- Pig Placement Network (Pigs that need homes around the nation)
- NWMPA- Aurora, OR
- Ross Mill Farm- Warminster, PA
- Pet Pig Zone (National Pig Zoning in your area)
- The Pig Site (Disease Info)
- Best Friends Animal Sanctuary (Kanab, UT)
Products to help your Piggy:
(and if you are looking for something specific and can't find it, please feel free to Contact Us.)
- Jones Feed (on Lone Mountain & Rancho) Mazuri Pig Pellets & other piggy supplies
- Pigatopia -Awesome Animal Art!
- PAHeartland (pig pools, busy balls)
- Healthy Pigs (All Piggy Products, including supplements & feed)
- SCAMPP (Great information and links to other sites)
- Ross Mill Farm (Best Harnesses & other pig products!)
- Posh Pig Products (Unique pig soaps, candles and gifts!)
- PigStuff.com (Pig supplies and unique, fun gifts)
- Nasco (Pig supplies and accessories)
- Valley Vet (Great pig and pet supplies, almost all products have free shipping!)
Want an Indoor/Outdoor Pig? It's easy! Pork Chop learned to use her Hale Pet Door in just a few minutes! She has to freedom to go in and out as she pleases!
Please support these vendors below... get 10% off and part of your purchase helps us!
Please mention VegasPigPets so we can receive our donation!
Hale Pet Doors
Purrfect Pet Door Installation by Eddie
Watch for more to come!